Fighting For Your Rights In Diamond Bar And Beyond
Whether you have been arrested for a criminal offense or you are under investigation, you want to talk to an experienced defense lawyer as soon as possible. You should not talk with anyone else and you should not cooperate with the police or their investigators without first retaining a lawyer.
Do not fall for the trap that “we are here to get the story right” or that “we are here to help you” that is commonly used by law enforcement to ensure your conviction. Hire a lawyer immediately.
At the law offices of Flader & Hirji, LLP, our Diamond Bar criminal defense attorneys can protect the rights of the accused in the state and federal courts of California. One of our lawyers served as a certified law clerk for the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office and handled numerous cases for the prosecution, which allows us to evaluate cases from both sides of the aisle. With the resources and experience to handle a wide range of criminal charges, we are ready to step in and protect your rights as soon as possible.
We provide knowledgeable criminal defense representation to clients from Pomona, Ontario, Chino, Baldwin Park, Azusa, West Covina, Brea, Fullerton and throughout Los Angeles County, Orange County and San Bernardino County.
We Can Help You Immediately With A Wide Range Of Charges
From our law offices in Diamond Bar, we are ready to step in at any point of the criminal process, from right after your arrest or when bail is posted to your arraignment or trial. The sooner you contact us, the more we can do to fight your charges and minimize the potential consequences, so do not wait to take action. We handle a wide range of criminal matters, including:
- Theft Crimes: There are a number of theft crimes in California, so it is important that you hire an attorney to fight to lower the charges as you and your attorney work toward an acquittal.
- Drug offenses: We handle a wide range of state and federal drug crimes, from simple possession to drug trafficking.
- DUI: If you have been arrested for drunk driving, we can protect your rights in court and help you retain your license at the Department of Motor Vehicles administrative hearing.
- Violent crimes: There are also very serious consequences for violent crimes in California. From assault and battery to murder, we can protect your rights.
- White collar crimes: With a background in accounting and taxation, our attorneys are uniquely suited to handle white collar crimes, including financial fraud and embezzlement.
Don’t Wait To Contact Us
Located in Diamond Bar, we can represent the accused in state and federal courts across California. Available during evening and weekend hours, we also make evening and weekend appointment. Call us toll-free at 888-412-9799 or contact us online today for a free initial consultation.